Thank you for your submission. You will receive an invoice from the admin team. Please be aware that site fees must be paid in full to secure the booking. East Coast Event Management reserves the right to suspend any unpaid bookings prior to the event.
Site Bump-in times : 19th-20th October 2023 between 9am – 5pm
Public Entry: Saturday 21st October 10am-7pm.
All Trade Sites to be set up by 9am on Saturday. Owners vehicles must be parked in the designated exhibitor parking areas prior to 9am.
Public Entry: Sunday 22nd October 7am-3pm
All ring-side Trade Sites for the Bike Sector are to be set up between 6.00am – 7.00am only. Vehicles will not be permitted to enter the grounds or set up after this time.
Bump Out: Sunday 22nd October from 3pm-5pm. Show Ground Gates will be locked from 5pm.
Online bookings are confirmed by payment of Direct Debit or Paypal.
Full payment must accompany Bookings at the time of submission otherwise it will not be valid.
Frequently Asked Questions Answered
- Stallholders must be set up by 5pm Friday 20th October 2023.
- Excluding Bike & Truck Traders who exhibit only on Sunday.
- Stallholders must collect Trade/Staff Passes from the onsite Administration Office
- Stallholders on the Eastern side of the Showgrounds must open both days.
- Bike & Truck traders will open Sunday 22nd October in the centre ring. Bump-in 6.00am-7.00am at Gate #3 Worongary Rd – back of Mudgeeraba Showgrounds.
- Stallholders must have their own marquee tent.
- Stallholders must close on the Saturday evening by 7.30pm for security lock-down at 8.00pm.
- Stallholders will have access to parking across the road from the Showgrounds.
- Stallholders must cover contents and secure trade tents overnight.
- Stallholders leave stock or contents overnight at own risk regardless of night Security Patrols.
- Strictly no camping overnight.
Online Bookings close 7 days prior to the Show.